DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

My G2 Screwed Me

Did you find out about the problem ? Did you send it to Contax/Kyocera.
What did they say ?
Thanks 4 your answer.

I dint want to offend somone or insult someone peronally ok.
But this aout of focus problem is a malfunktion.

--------------

bad words deleted by admin

>Watch your language picturetake and the focus error is mostly a user fault.

It seems that all I've managed to do is improve Picturetaker's spelling but not his language.

> Hmm yes.. we can`t chance people,s mind et language :)

But I think he didn` know what he,s talking about pls see his replay some days before

Posted by Picturetaker (Picturetaker) on Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 2:57 am:

There are no focusing Problems with the G1&G2. Make shure you got a new battery and clean the contacts on the lens and camera. Assuming you read the using guide and handle the camera like its disingned for. Its a great camera i love it.

Yes it is a contraindication to use a Contax G as long you do not know how you can find out about any problem on and with the G2.

Some say there has never been a reason to complain about the G1 and G2 but some got screwed, why was that not deleted ? is there a difference ?
My Post from 23.Nov 2:57am ment to be an annotation how nice it could bee if you would know how to find out and solve any problems with the G2.
Always you read how wonderful and how much people love their G2 camera, I just want to take pictures with, in fokus.

Back