DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Love the monochrome setting.

Peteo

Still learning my S5 after being a lifetime Pentax shooter. I have to say I love the monochrome setting for composing black and white pictures. Was messing around in my kitchen last night. Learning and having fun. I'll photos composed in LR.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1680143769952.jpg
    EXIF
    FB_IMG_1680143769952.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 18
  • FB_IMG_1680143779646.jpg
    EXIF
    FB_IMG_1680143779646.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 19
  • FB_IMG_1680143783934.jpg
    EXIF
    FB_IMG_1680143783934.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 16
Still learning my S5 after being a lifetime Pentax shooter. I have to say I love the monochrome setting for composing black and white pictures. Was messing around in my kitchen last night. Learning and having fun. I'll photos composed in LR.
It takes a while but you'll get the hang of it.
Have fun
Roger J.

Yes they look nice.
Personally I love monochrome photography but rarely do it. I do however have my viewfinder set to monochrome, it's much better for focus peaking.

Back