DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Yet another DPR ex pat.

Kederek

Truly hoping this site survives. It has the look of the old site, category headings pretty much the same or similar.
I was really hoping Amazon would re-think their decision, but it doesn’t seem likely.

Me? Film and digital for the past 60+ yrs . . . yes I’m right up there now. But still enthusiastic and still learning.
Moved from FF last year, to M43. I was sort of nudged into it one might say. A friend of mine, heavily into M43, jumped at the OM1 when announced, and subsequently decided to ‘give’ me his older EM1-ll body in order to avoid having to listen to my grumbling about how much weight I was carrying. So I took the ‘hint’ and bought an Olympus lens to go with it and have not looked back. All my Canon gear has sold now.
Best to all, Cheers, K.

Back