DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Still rockin' my X-H1s, and here we are in a new forum!

Mr Bolton

Greetings one and all! I'm really sad about DPR closing, but hopefully this will take its pride of place as a premier resource for all the things DPR used to do.

Pic from the B7H Photo Depth of Field expo in New York a few months back. X-H1, 50mm TTArtisans f1.2 at prolly 1.4.

View attachment DSCF8744.jpg

I can see it as an attachment, just not embedded

Does the attachement displays the images in its frame? For me not. See screenhsot.

attachment_blank.jpg

Greetings one and all! I'm really sad about DPR closing, but hopefully this will take its pride of place as a premier resource for all the things DPR used to do.

Pic from the B7H Photo Depth of Field expo in New York a few months back. X-H1, 50mm TTArtisans f1.2 at prolly 1.4.

View attachment 788
Nice shot. Makes me wonder why I sold my X-H1 so quickly.

Well that does it. I'm taking my XH-1 on a Whale watch cruise in a few weeks! I have a battery grip, but I do enjoy my JB Camera Designs wooden bottom base plate extender when I'm not using the battery grip. Unfortunately JB is no longer in business.

IMG_0305.jpeg
  • Apple - iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max back triple camera 1.57mm f/1.8
  • 1.6 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/49 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 1000

That's a nice wooden foot. I bet I could make something like that, or well I'd have my daughter make it in her woodshop class. :) Whale watching sounds like a great idea this time of year.

Back