DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Limited edition for Contaxinfo members

What does this mean: "each member had a maximum of 15 votes to share..."

And, if 148 votes were given, shouldn't there have been 148 members voting?

I was under the impression that we could/should only vote once..... What am i missing here?

Derek wrote:

> What am i missing here?

Every member had the opportunity of voting for five designs in priority order.

That is five votes for 1st priority, four votes for 2nd priority, three votes for 3rd priority, two votes for fourth priority and one vote for fifth priority.

Per member that is a total of up until fifteen votes.

And when the referendum was held, a total of 148 of such votes were given from all members, of which some might have used all their 15 votes - others like you might have not.

Kind regards,

Gilbert wrote:

> Where was that first posted?

Webmaster wrote (posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:32 pm):

> please use the "vote" in
> blue colour on the left side
> of each posting for voting.
> If you click on it, it will
> ask you for your voting number
> (1-5 with 5 the best). You
> can only vote once on each
> posting/proposal. We can count
> only the votings made with
> this voting button.

Kind regards,

FYI,

we experience some "problems" with the Contaxinfo logo. Zeiss asked us in an e-mail to make changes. No red star and also the font of the word "Contax" shall be different.

We will contact Zeiss and inform you. Worst case we have to adapt it slightly. But this will not influence the price for the winner of this competition
happy.gif

I keep you updated

Dirk,

Are the specifics as to price and availability going to be posted soon? I am quite interested in the special edition.

Thanks for all your work on the site!

Kent

O.k., we got end of last week the o.k. from Zeiss for a slightly changed logo.

Andrey made the changes and we forwarded the new one last week to Kyocera so that they can start to make 2 s&les which we will show here.

After that we will provide a link to the Kyocera site where it is possible to buy the camera with the engraved logo on it.

As soon as we have more details, we will post it here. Should be a question of 6-10 days

Hi Kent,

sorry for the delay. We are still waiting for the subsite on the official Contax site.

As mentioned earlier, Contax will provide a page on its UK website for ordering this limited edition.

As soon as this is online, we will provide a link to that site and will publish the final price and package for it.

Sorry for this delay, but we have to make it this way. So we are just waiting for this last step and then eveybody can order over the Kyocera/Contax page.

I guess because of this global restructuring, many things will delay, unfortunately also this limited edition.

But as soon as we have new information, we will disclose it here.

Back