Contax d-8 databack manual

Discussion in 'Manuals / MTF Charts / Broschures etc' started by vadimbec, Sep 25, 2012.

1. vadimbec

vadimbec New Member

Hello to all
    I need manual for D-8 databack for Contax AX
    maybe some of you can send it or point me to link with manual
    Thanks
    Vadimbec

2. nickdando

nickdando Well-Known Member

It's available here for £9.95

You must be logged in to see this link.

Nick

3. vadimbec

vadimbec New Member

maybe any of you have it for free?

4. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

Anyone got a manual for Contax D-8 data back in electronic format? I am not trusting this manual re-print services. I have been stabbed in the back in the past - I did order a manual for
    a Gossen Light Meter, instead I received a manual for a Zeiss Camera. It took me 2 weeks to get my money back.

5. vadimbec

vadimbec New Member

I have
    need some time to scan it. where to send it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

7. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

Guys - I really appreciate what you are doing here. If I can return the favor in any way - let me know.

8. vadimbec

vadimbec New Member

I don't have dropbox. It is a large file and I can send it by Wetransfer service as PDF. Pls advice

• Like Like x 1
  9. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

You can wetransfer it to me and I will provide it in a DropBox to Dirk. My e-mail address is mg.vassilev AT quicknet.nl.

10. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

@dirk - here is the link to get it from DropBox:
    You must be logged in to see this link.

11. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

Hi,

it seems that some links on the old download page are broken since our server move. I need more time to find the reason and to fix this. In the meantime, I upload it here in this thread as PDF as an attachment. So everyone can download it again.

Attached Files:

12. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

@vadimbec - I can not thank you enough for the work you did ! Do you think it is worth sending this file to the butkus.org website - the one stop for all
    old-timer camera manuals ? I think it will be beneficial for everyone and it will be one more nail in the coffin of sites like camera-info.com.

Let me know your opinion. I will not go ahead without your explicit permission.

13. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

Could you please explain this to us?

14. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

Dear Dirk,

I understand your concern, but do anyone of us make a money off the intellectual property of the other ? No. And even if we ignore this fact - as I told before,
    they can not even sen the right manual after you have paid them. But otherwise - you are right. The problem is that I will never walk in the shoes of sites
    like camera-info, because I will be ashamed of my business model. One more time my apologies if I have offended anybody with my post.

15. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

I still do not understand your point.

Camera-info.com is the successor of Contaxinfo.com, the biggest Contax user community forum worldwide. It is owned by a Contax user. A private person. There is no business model or big company behind it.

The PDFs we scanned and uploaded here are all for free.

I have the feeling that you do not know exactly what we are doing and who we are. So please read here the "about us" section first before making assumptions which are not true ;)

https://www.camera-info.com/pages/aboutus/

16. fallen2109

fallen2109 Member

@dirk Dear Dirk,

I have made a colossal mistake - all I said previously has nothing to do with camera-info.com. All I meant and stated was for You must be logged in to see this link. . Camera-info.com has been wrongly stated by me in all my posts and I apologize for my shortsightness here. Feel free to take down all my previous posts as they are stating the wrong website - everywhere it should be You must be logged in to see this link.. My apologies again and thank you for pointing this out as well as your work for camera-info.com.