DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

【CK's Camera Post】Early Development of DSLR : Part I (FAILED, and THIS IS A SPAM)

:-(

I spent more than two hours to post this article, which was considered as a SPAM! QQ and :-(

CK

Hi CK,

this is the automatic anti spam protection of the forum software. You need to post first a couple of normal postings without links in it. After that, the software automatically stops that restriction.

Hi CK,

this is the automatic anti spam protection of the forum software. You need to post first a couple of normal postings without links in it. After that, the software automatically stops that restriction.
Is it possible to have the Post go to the Approval Queue rather than just being automatically rejected?

CK: Did you save the article to your local computer?

Is it possible to have the Post go to the Approval Queue rather than just being automatically rejected?

No, unforturtunately not. I sent him already a PM with a trick ;)

CK: Did you save the article to your local computer?

I think it should be saved automatically as a draft. Do not close your browser window. Just post with another browser the other postings without links in it. There are not many postings needed without links ;)

Posting a link...
I started this thread on RFF- has more Rare "Eye-Candy" for collectors than any other place on the Internet that I know of.
Includes a picture of the very first 5cm F1.5 Sonnar ever made. Mine is in the same batch of 100.

Not many places have a Collector's Corner anymore.

Not many places have a Collector's Corner anymore

Yes, and I do not trust any other internetplace anymore, that it will be accessable forever.

This is why I try to collect everything in my own forums. That is the only way for me to make sure, that nothing will ever get lost or deleted.

I have still a working Contax forum, although that brand was closed in 2005.

18 years already abandoned, but the forum and all the content still exist. I think nobody else is doing this.

Posted three posts over the Photographic Science and Technology.

I inserted every images into my posts because I could only insert FIVE images. As a result, I have to cut my single article into three parts. However, I still need help to do a better work:
  • I could not find the superscript and subscript capability. This is needed in scientific discussions.
  • How do I edit my posts? I need to insert links to the next articles. But, in doing so would require to edit an existing article.
  • Is there a underline option?
  • Sometimes I hope to center some content such as images or short sentences. How could I do it?
Hope someone could enlighten me. TIA

CK

I could not find the superscript and subscript capability. This is needed in scientific discussion

Not possible in normal forum software. This is not MS Word :)

How do I edit my posts?
Before publishing it, you have a draft mode. You can edit in draft mide the whole day.

After publishing it, you have 10 minutes for editing.

After that, contact me or a moderator and we will help editing it.
  • Is there a underline option?
  • Sometimes I hope to center some content such as images or short sentences. How could I do it?

Yes and yes.

You can see all formatting options at the toolbar of the textbox, similar to MS Word.

Yes, and I do not trust any other internetplace anymore, that it will be accessable forever.

This is why I try to collect everything in my own forums. That is the only way for me to make sure, that nothing will ever get lost or deleted.

I have still a working Contax forum, although that brand was closed in 2005.

18 years already abandoned, but the forum and all the content still exist. I think nobody else is doing this.
I appreciate that. I was on the old ZIFORUMS.COM, posted many articles on Zeiss lenses and CLA instructions. All wiped out. Not on the waybackmachine either.

I plan to "recreate" some of the articles on Zeiss and Nikkor lenses here, images uploaded as attachments.

Can you post a Link for the Contax Forum?

Last edited:
Back