DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

About free Raw Data Developer

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [Hi Mehrdad, I cannot open the link, it is something for Contax Raw > conversion? I became more dependant on Canon 1D or 1Ds simply because th= eir > raw file can be viewed and process by Photoshop! I hope the coming Photo= shop > 8 next month will support ND. Kaisern] >=20 >=20 >=20

=20 Kaisern , i think PS 8 will not support = the ND since it is actually discontinued. I also thought u were a nikon man not = a canon! change of hart, 1d and 1ds? that will do it. both fine cameras. = on other note, i remember talking to Blake from contax at the PMA and = asked if contax can make a camera half as good as canon 10d and he said, no we want to make cameras twice as good as canon 1d/1ds this is what contax = is all about? so am still waiting. meanwhile i have started to use my old contax stuff with delight.

PS

just sent the contax ND to contax for CCD cleaning and focus adjustment=20

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [Hi Mehrdad, I am still a Nikon man but also a Canon man now. I sold my = Canon > gear about 4 years ago but I since late May I got 1Ds and later 1D with a > bunch of new EF lenses. In fact by doing so, I can use a lens adaptor to= use > more MM or ME lenses. But only digital with Canon, still rely on 645 or = N1 or > Leica for films. Kaisern] >=20 >=20 >=20

Can Anyone help me with an Adobe Plug-in. I was told Adobe has a new plug-in to open and view Raw images in the file browser. I looked on Adobe.com but had no luck. Does anyone know the direct link?
Thank You.
melissa

Hello Mehrdad,
Re your reference to PS 8. Is that Photoshop 8 and do you have information about a version 8? I had heard rumours of a new version but Adobe won't comment. I am thinking of plunging and buying Photoshop so it's important to me not to buy a version which is about to be superseded.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
John

Back