DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Techart TZM-02?

fotosean

Anyone here used the Techart TZM-02 for adapting Leica M mount glass to Nikon Z bodies? Kai put a video out a few days ago, got me thinking; local camera shop has some Leica M-mount glass at prices I can actually afford, thinking about those and the Techart adapter on my Z fc.

Anyone here used the Techart TZM-02 for adapting Leica M mount glass to Nikon Z bodies? Kai put a video out a few days ago, got me thinking; local camera shop has some Leica M-mount glass at prices I can actually afford, thinking about those and the Techart adapter on my Z fc.

I don't have one of these - partially not that interested, but I might be more interested if I had one of the bodies that drove them. What I really meant was that even a hopeless camera body addict as myself has not sunk that far as to buy a camera body just so that he can buy and adapter that works with it .... :)

Be that light relief what it may there were some users of this type of adapter on the dpr Adapted Lens Talk and was hoping that some of them might venture over here with their wisdom. If not and whilst dpr staggers on you can do a search on the ALT forum and see if you can locate some of the information that you seek.

Back