DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Bracket for ND

kdemas

I am looking to get a flash bracket for my ND/N1 combo and I was hoping I could get some help from all of you. I am currently looking at the Stroboframe Pro-T, which looks like a nice rig.

Does anyone have any recommendations (I am using a Contax TLA 360) ? It would be great if I could use it with my G2 as well.

Any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kent

<font face="times new roman,times,roman

Guys">

I've tried very hard in looking for a AC-Adaptor (AC-80L, correct me, if I'm wrong) for my ND.

I've tried my local dealer, Toronto - Canada. The answer is "NO".

Hope, I can get any assistance here!?

Thanks a lot.
Calvert

Calvert,

Send a note to ToCad, the new distributor for Contax products in North America. They can probably help you out. I have called them quite a few times and I've always been able to get some help.

Kent >

Marc,

If you still have the Pro-T, quick release and camera plate I would love to buy it. I tried sending you an email but I am not sure my email through the site is working right.

You can contact me at kdemas@yahoo.com. Let me know your Paypal info and I'll send the payment right over.

Thanks!

Kent

I'd still love to buy that Pro-T witht he quick release and camera plate.

Marc- If still available drop me a note. Thanks in advance!

Kent

Back