DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Small Still Life

kgwhite

Playing around this afternoon making minimal compositions. Maybe not what many will see as a composition at all. Just a small pebble and twisted copper wire. Made with Sony A7ii and ancient Vivitar 70-150mm M42 lens.

StillLife2_DSC2073-M1_M_SQ.jpg

Playing around this afternoon making minimal compositions. Maybe not what many will see as a composition at all. Just a small pebble and twisted copper wire. Made with Sony A7ii and ancient Vivitar 70-150mm M42 lens.

View attachment 2745
Your "playing around" has yielded fruit. I do have a preference for your color image though. :daumenhoch:

Your "playing around" has yielded fruit. I do have a preference for your color image though. :daumenhoch:
Thanks for your kind comment. I'm not crazy about this one. The scale is wrong. The subject is too far forward in the frame. Needs to move back, relax and breath.

Back