DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Project 52, Week 17

BratPix

810_7229.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON D810
  • 85 mm f/1.8
  • 85.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/3 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 64

To see what I posted the sixteen previous weeks as well as the previous year, you may visit https://bratpix.wordpress.com/projet-52/.

Nice image. Were you trying for a theme, or just general photography?
Thank you JCD. I was just attempting to meet the challenge of making a picture this particular week, and took advantage of these tulips in our garden. If you have a look at what I did the previous weeks, you will see that there is no specific theme.

...no specific theme.
I had a look, and you've got some nice photos on display. I was asking about a theme since I have lately been participating in a bunch of weekly challenges, some of which use the 52 weeks moniker. One at Pentax Forums and one at 52 Frames. The one at Pentax Forums doesn't have to be taken with a Pentax, so if you're interested in participating with themes and a small group, check it out. 52 Frames has been running for years and also a theme-based, gear-agnostic group.

I had a look, and you've got some nice photos on display. I was asking about a theme since I have lately been participating in a bunch of weekly challenges, some of which use the 52 weeks moniker. One at Pentax Forums and one at 52 Frames. The one at Pentax Forums doesn't have to be taken with a Pentax, so if you're interested in participating with themes and a small group, check it out. 52 Frames has been running for years and also a theme-based, gear-agnostic group.
Thank you very much for the info.

Back