DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Rainbow Lorikeet

PentUp

Frequent but often fleeting visitors to our back yard.
Pentax K-3iii & Pentax HD DA 55-300 PLM AW
IMGP7074.JPG

IMGP7111.JPG
IMGP7115.JPG
IMGP7123.JPG
IMGP7129.JPG
IMGP7132.JPG

Beautiful colours in these. Becoming a bit of pest here. Nice shots and shows the colours well.

Danny.

Always a pretty sight. I see the red collared variety up in the North has been given full species status.

Beautiful colours in these. Becoming a bit of pest here. Nice shots and shows the colours well.

Danny.
Thanks Danny, I agree with you about the colours... my Labrador agrees with you about being a pest :)

Always a pretty sight. I see the red collared variety up in the North has been given full species status.
Cheers cj. I wasn't aware of that.

By the way, I'm not sure why the two shot in portrait orientation don't open whit the others if trying to view as a slide show, or to enlarge?

You're lucky to have such colorful photo targets in your backyard. Nice shooting, Pentaxian!

Back