CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Contax RX Videos posted on YouTube

dirk

CI-Founder
Hi mathomas,

thanks for the links.

Please are aware, that postings which include links will automatically blocked from our spam filters and have to be manually approved. This is why it takes some time until you can see them.

Best wishes

ronpeters

RX Manual

Dirk,

I offered to send a PDF of the RX manual to you some months ago. Never got a reply. I can send it if you provide an email address.

I have provided this PDF to several members of this forum when they asked by PM.
It is not copyrighted.

Regards,

Ron

dirk

CI-Founder
Hi Ron,

9MB ist definitely too much. We also have to think at those Contax users, who have no high speed internet available.

Do you have a chance to reduce the filesize at 400KB maximim within the PDF creator?

Best wishes

ronpeters

Contax RX Manual

Dirk,

It is already a PDF. If I use Winzip, it comes down to 8.79MB. None of the Contax manuals that I have are less than about 1.6MB. The RX manual is more extensive that most.

If you want to have a go at it, I can upload it to my web site and send you a link.

Ron

dirk

CI-Founder