DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

DOF tables for the G-system

Olivier,

great work! I find it very useful.

Maybe Dirk could put it in the download section?

Till

Hello,

I have just sent an e-mail to Dirk with the files, and I hope he will put them on the download section.

Olivier.

Every now and then people are asking for DOF tables for the G-System. There is one in the Scan Section for the G-Systen as a pdf file to download from Dan.

If people want to have more choice for DOF tables, they can look in this thread, which I moved from another thread in this forum.

Dirk

The attachments are the DOF tables of Oliver and belongs to his copyright.

Thanks for the input!

Dirk

Dirk,

here are the files I used for creating my DOF tables, and that I already
sent to some members yesterday :

- the Excel file was used for calculation and formatting

- the Word file was used for printing (as it gives better control of the output). I just copied and pasted the results from excel to the word document

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Excel sheet
DOF calculation V1.1.xls (175.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Word document in meter
Depht of field - metric V1.1.doc (90.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Thanks very much Olivier and Dirk for the very handy depth of field tables.They certainly help to overcome one of the few deficiencies on the G lenses. Depth of field scales on the lenses would me on my wish list but I wouldn't want to have to buy new lenses even if they did put them on!

Back