DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax G2 Arrived yay

My G1 has been thru two owners (me and somebody else) and it still looks great. I don't keep it in my pocket (my cell phone has a lot more dings). I have a bit of fluff in the 'finder, otherwise it's great.

Is anyone in San Diego? Sorry about the fires, but it would be a great photo op.

-Dana

I have one other question. Anyone purchased a sync cord for their G2? Where can I get one?

YEA!
My second G2 body with the data back arrived today. IMHO, there is only one feeling that exceeds the one I get when I hold a virgin G2.

What a marvelous piece of engineering and art. I simply love this camera and what it produces.

Ok, but its just a piece mettal. Proably made in china assembled maybe in japan.
After a while using you will get constipation and diarrhoea and some grey hair if there are any left.
Its just a camera to take pictures with, if you got when holding your camera in your hand a feeling like having a ejaculation you have to see your doctor.

Back