DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Walking around the yard today.

Jerry045

Here's a few shots I took this afternoon around the yard.

Feel free to add a few of your own shots.

Jerry
DSI01942 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 219.8 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/500 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 1250

DSI01944 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 220.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/4000 sec
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200

DSI01958 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 220.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/1250 sec
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200

DSI01963 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 117.3 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/2500 sec
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200

DSI01970 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 117.3 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/800 sec
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200

DSI01973 - P.JPG
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 117.3 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/1250 sec
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 200

C&C's welcome

Well, your yard and my yard are certainly different. Very nice. Wonder how we view the xif data on this site?

Wonder how we view the xif data on this site?
Not sure what platform you use but I'm using windows, firefox browser with the exify plugin. It works very well to show the exif data quite eligantly. Once installed, all you do is hover your mouse over the image and the exif is shown at the bottom of the image. hth

Well, your yard and my yard are certainly different. Very nice. Wonder how we view the xif data on this site?
Thanks', Bob. I am using Edge. Hovering isn't working for me. I wonder if there is an "exify" plug-in for Edge like Firefox as suggested above.

All of the photos above were ISO 200, f/4 with shutter speeds of 1/800 to 1/1250. Camera is RX10iv. I was pretty close to 600mm on the zoom.

Jerry

Thanks. I am glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for the tip on the EXIFY plug-in. I wonder if EDGE has a similar option.

Jerry
I tried an EXIF extension for EDGE, but it did not work on this site or DPREVIVED. On internet photos, it was extremely sporadic.

I tried an EXIF extension for EDGE, but it did not work on this site or DPREVIVED. On internet photos, it was extremely sporadic.
That's a shame. Maybe another 'Edge' user will see your post and have something that works for you. Good luck.

Back