DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Introductions Thread

Hike Pics, a 6 year DPR veteran, a bonafide certified Kodakian. But I also dabble in other brands I'll be posting in several other groups.
Thanks Dirk and company, lookin' good here!

Thank you and

:welcome-to-forum:

Hi! I'm GodsCreation from DPReview. I'm so glad to see this new website! I might actually like it better than DPReview (it's much easier to navigate).
Thanks to everyone who got this place set up! :daumenhoch-smilie:
Thank you and

:welcome-to-forum:

Hi,

I have been on the dpreview forums under this user name for quite some time and would like to try this new one now. My home is close to Heidelberg, Germany. I am a hobby photographer using mostly Fuji-Kameras and Sigma DP Merrill. But I also like the high end compact cameras from the time around 2012-2015 with sensors smaller than 1" inch like Fuji x10,20,30, Canon S95/120, Lumix LX7, Nikon P7700/7800 etc. Sometimes I have bought one of those second hand just to try them out. One does not lose much money this way because it is easy to sell them again later on. I think under certain (mostly sunny) conditions they are still amazing cameras, compact but with good lenses great handling and many possibilities for different settings. My camera is like a notebook of my life, but on the internet I mostly show landsape and also street photography. Thank you moderators for giving us as new chance with this new forum. Good Luck with it!!

Fellas, I checked two of the other fora.

There was DPRevived, but they're kind of building that from the ground up, without dirk's experience. It's pretty clunky, by comparison.

There was the one with the tan theme. The owner is a nice guy, but MAN that place has a lot of subfora, and not a lot of them that get my interest.

There's my Facebook group, DPReview Alumni; it's fun and friendly; not too serious. I think it's at around 300 members now. We mostly are just sharing images and such there for now.

By all means, sign up for all of them. Test drive them all. It's a free internet. This one is the best, I think.
Mujana1 here. I just signed up here. Already see a few familiar names from DPR. Nice!
I also registered on DPRevived and DPRenewed and I also wish these moderators a lot of succes (I' ll participate on all these fora; all deserve support and things do look good).
Ofcourse already on FredMiranda for a couple of years already. Pfff...I don' t think I' ll be around on all these forums as much as on DPR though...prefer ONE site where it all happens...and the. ofcourse...going out and shoot images.

Hello
I am Wiilie Pacher, I come from dpreview ,I love photography as a beginner and love turning photos into art,learn and discuss photography knowledge.
Nice to meet you all here!
Willie

Back