DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

First Interstellar Traveler of Human Origin

Box Man

422BF029-305A-4951-8597-60A55132CC04.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 J5
  • 18.5 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 640
422BF029-305A-4951-8597-60A55132CC04.jpeg
  • 18.5 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 640

I don't know why the image is shown twice, but obviously I did something wrong. I am trying to understand how this site works from both my 10-year old Mac and my old iPhone 7. It seems that I'm not smart enough yet to work things out properly. LOL

It took me a few tries to figure out how to link from Flickr, and I still managed to muck up after I thought I understood. But that gave me a chance to learn how to edit a post here fixing my screwup. I suspect you will find a way that works for your photos as well.

Speaking of your photos: I'm glad to see this one. It is definitely another in your continuing stroll in a place few of us ever realized existed.

It took me a few tries to figure out how to link from Flickr, and I still managed to muck up after I thought I understood. But that gave me a chance to learn how to edit a post here fixing my screwup. I suspect you will find a way that works for your photos as well.
It took you a few tries? You did it though. It'll take me that many and then some. LOL
Speaking of your photos: I'm glad to see this one. It is definitely another in your continuing stroll in a place few of us ever realized existed.
Thanks! I like to go where no man has gone before.

F3A0AF8D-0E62-40E7-9F31-2C3DB9A4327D.jpeg
  • 18.5 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 640

This is the original image. I like this better though. I cropped the image of this file fearing the size limit. I have found a decent solution to my small troubles.

Back