DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Vogue: An Outfit for Everyday of the Month

Box Man

fullsizeoutput_6ee8.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V1
  • 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2
  • 32.0 mm
  • ƒ/2
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 140

Now I'm getting really confused. Mysterious layers (with nice placement of the feet), but color again.

This was my first chance to check out the N1 forum today and I found all your recent posts. There's no way I'm going to not look at your stuff!

Thanks, Rich! I hope to never disappoint you. The Box Man must deliver the goods.

fullsizeoutput_63d5.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V2
  • 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8
  • 18.5 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/125 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 160

Worth more than a second look imo

Nikon, were you around and of age at the time, should have made you a V1 ambassador. they would have shifted more boxes - but maybe you have helped their enterprise by having 9 isn't it ?( I am only up to 2.5 )

Richard

Worth more than a second look imo

Nikon, were you around and of age at the time, should have made you a V1 ambassador. they would have shifted more boxes - but maybe you have helped their enterprise by having 9 isn't it ?( I am only up to 2.5 )

Richard
Richard,
You are close enough that I can offer you that proverbial cigar. I have 8 V1s, 6 black and 2 white. Hope to pick up one more white box--in no rush though.
I have been shooting with the V1 since 2013. They could've made me the ambassador because I sure did visit their Ginza showroom/repair facilities/gallery enough times to bother them. LOL
In total I have, I believe, 16 N1 cameras. And 16 N1 boxes, as well. :z04-head-wall:

Back