DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello

mga010

I'm an amateur photographer from Germany. Like almost everyone here, I am coming from DPReview. I liked that site a lot. It was not more toxic than the net usually is, and I personally never had an issue with moderators or moderation. I wish this replacement all the best.

I'm an amateur photographer from Germany. Like almost everyone here, I am coming from DPReview. I liked that site a lot. It was not more toxic than the net usually is, and I personally never had an issue with moderators or moderation. I wish this replacement all the best.
Welcome to the Forum! I think you'll like it here. The Toxicity Index is very low. And the Passive - Aggressive Index is in good balance, as well. Hope to see some of your photography here in the future. :geek:

Back