DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Card contain no images

flemming

I have two Lexar cards that with images that suddenly cannot be read by the camera, the message is "Card contains no images" although the card can be read by my HP photo printer? A third Lexar 256 with images works O.K. in the camera - any suggestions?
Flemming

I had the same problem with a sandisk card and a coolpix 8800. I figured out that the camera was not looking inside a folder that had been created on the memory card. Sometimes when you look at the memory card on a computer, it will automatically create a folder or move to a different folder.

To see your pictures go to the menu, and choose "folders". At least that's the path for my 8800. The you can find and choose the folder with your pictures in it.

Hope this works!

Back