DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Test with SD14 & 70-180 Micro Nikkor...

tc95

Ok by no means are these the best subjects or some of my best work...but I have been looking for one of these lenses to put on my SD14 since I converted it to Nikon F....I just got it today...and wanted to play...!!!

Here are my first shots...

View attachment 2189

View attachment 2190

View attachment 2191

View attachment 2192

View attachment 2193

I think this lens is very promising...I have been looking for one that would not break my pocket-book...but let me see what the SD14 could do with a very good Micro/Macro lens...

Please I don't do much macro photography...Yet...But this will help me move that direction...

Thanks for looking...and CC is always welcome...!!! Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    EXIF
    1.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    EXIF
    2.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    EXIF
    3.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    EXIF
    4.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    EXIF
    5.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 7
Looks like it's working for you. There's plenty of detail here. I like the cat, especially (and I'm not really a cat person...). I think it's the range of textures and details and a shade of personality.

Jesse

Back