DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Phantom Photos

[I'm uploading the photos on photobucket right now. If you want view the two phantom photos and the one I know I took use drineer as the username and rrr555 as the password. Let me know what you think.]

It appears to me that someone took pictures of the players as they were being shown on the big screen (jumbotron???). The vertical lines on the images resemble what you get when you shoot images off the tv. Someone playing tricks on you??

They look eactly like big screen pictures .Check the exif data ...link below each image ...and you will see the time each were taken ..There is very little time between them .You sure you didnt take them and just don't remember . By the way you shouldnt have given us the username and password to Photobucket ..Did it not give a you a link for 3rd Parties to view the pics ...

Stuart

That is along the same lines as I was thinking only I forgot about the jumbotron I was thinking some kind of program or other printed

Posted by Greg Hall (Eosguy) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 11:18 pm:

>please put this to rest...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Don't be so ignorant ....It's not as if this Forum is over-run with >messages .Hope you never have occasion to post a query on here.

Stuart

>Posted by Greg Hall (Eosguy) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 11:18 pm: > > >please put this to rest...

Stop being so ignorant .Hope you never have occasion to post a query here .It's not as if the Forum is overrun with messages. Stuart

>Its obviously a picture of the jumbotron accidentally or whatever taken-so >what? My inbox is flooded with replys to this question-I'll be taking >pictures while you guys keep your cameras in your bags and waste time >trying to solve the mystery-it 's quite obvious that it's a ghost or goblin >playing tricks on the photog-simple...these spirits are everywhere and love >photography-but they cant afford a camera so they use others-am I missing

Back