DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

RAW develop software

amaxgraph

Banned
I'm find really qualified person to talk about RAW develop software. Please, if you don't know what are Kelvin, how made the light, how works calibration and software of retouch and other pro info, don't reply at this thread.
regards

Hi Amaxgraph,

I do not quite understand your point?! Do you want anyone to write a book here?!

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

My point is simple, i don't write a question, but a thesys. If you don't know how other ask to you, tell at other, don't give a response like that one gave to me in the post "red garrish...", because i'm thinking that you don't know nothing of that you say. Well, i open this 2 post only for person that have study in a scholl of photography, had a good preparation on digital (better on programming PC) and have do many experiment with your camera and post processing software. that's all.

Hi Amaxgraph,
if I understand right you are looking for persons which are professionels or those they think they are.
If you read the postings in this forum carefully you might find most users are
keen amateurs and hobbiists.
Maybe this forum is not quite what you are looking for.
Regards
Uwe

Be an amateur (or hobbist), don't is the same to be a storyteller. I want to have contact with person that have a serious interest to photography (and good skill), only this condition, every discussion are welcome (macro, astrophotography, etc.) but with pro approach.

Back