CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Digital Back for RTSIII

R

rafasaka

<font color="119911">It forgives the errors of language, it is that I am Brazilian and I do not speak English! It was analyzing my RTSIII and I verified that more contacts behind cameras of that used for the date exist back. E I looked some accessory that used these contacts but I did not find nothing of this. They would be these contacts for a digital future back? Exists some accessory that uses the other contacts? Since already I am thankful!

K

ken

I doubt, since the design was somrthing like 14 years ago and I believe digital compatability would not have been considered at that time. Even the new Nikon F6 is a pure film based camera, I really don't think the RTSIII could be so much further ahead. It's a good idea and Leica R series is doing exactly that. I hope CONTAX can produce something that is compatable with the range of manual lenses which are SUPERB!

jsmisc

That would be my dream too but in view of the advent of the N series of lenses, I don't think it will happen unfortunately.
John