DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Greetings from sunny France

fridgedoc

Hi all

My name is Stylianos and I live in a small village in La Vienne France moved here from London 4 years ago and getting back into photography after 40 years so everything I knew then has gone out of my head now on a big learning curve, my camera is a Nikon D50 and one of my lenses is a Sigma 70-300 macro which I am trying to get my poor 64 year old head around, I'm sure by joining this forum I will get plenty of help.

All the best

fridgedoc

fridgedoc - That lens coupled with extension-tubes makes for a great macro lens...

If you have questions...there are a lot of us that shoot Nikon here too...as long as you remember your rules from film photography, you should have no problem...and if you don't remember the rules...google; F-Stop, Shutter Speed, ISO, White-Balance, and Lighting conditions....and make sure you also google your d50 and sigma 70-300 there are a lot of good images and information on both of those items...

Happy Shooting...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Thanks Tony

Remember the rules!!!!!!!........... I have trouble remembering my name :)

I'll post a couple of photos in the macro section see what you think

All the best

fridgedoc

Back