DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Spring 2009

Steaphany

Attachments

• SDIM1360s.jpg
    EXIF
    SDIM1360s.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 13
  • SDIM1368s.jpg
    EXIF
    SDIM1368s.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 11
... yes ... a glimmer of light ... I am very much looking forward for the spring as well .... :)

See you with such nice pictures

Klaus

Nice shot...

Out of all those I like the Kangaroo Paw shot....very nice and clean well done...and thank you for sharing...

Tony C.

Life without IR blocking filter goes on

Having gotten comfortable blowing the glass particulates out of my SD14, see Broken Glass in my SD14, I decided to give it a try.

To color compensate my SD14 for situations where I intentionally shoot with the IR blocking filter removed, I previously picked up a LDP XNite CC1 Filter to easily switch between IR and visible in situations where I don't want to open the SD14 to the environment.

Here is little Rose:

View attachment 1671

now just over 2 months old, and weighing over 60 lbs, having her manditory TV time nap.

Ever see a Horse sleep of their back ?

Rose does all the time. She'll want to come in the house and head straight to the TV room where she'll want my friend and I to sit next to her, with the TV on, as she takes a 2 hour nap. I wish the SD14 could shoot video because Rose is a sight when she goes up and down the stairs between the first and second floors.

So far, all seems good with my SD14 and the imager dust has been remedied.

Attachments

• SDIM0013s.jpg
    EXIF
    SDIM0013s.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 6
Back