DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Fuji 6x6/6x7 I got

leicaroll

Just acquired a used Fuji RF folder in excellent condition. I remember when Fuji began marketing them in the US. I was intrigued by the multiple formats available. Now having one I like the size factor for ease of carrying. The viewfinder is crystal clear and sharp. The patch is bright and focuses easily. Its aperture select and manual exposure with a built-in exposure meter. The crown jewel is the Fujinon 80 f3.5 lens. All reviews I read had nothing but praise for the sharpness of this lens. This is a film camera.

That's a lovely find; that lens is amazing. I use a lot of Fuji MF gear still and have also bought into their digital MF but I still have a couple of the GX680IIIs, a G617 and a G690 BL with 3 lenses including the AE 100mm. The quality of their glass is outstanding.

Attachments

• Fuji G617.jpg
    EXIF
    Fuji G617.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Fujica G690 - 100mm f3.5 Auto Electro lens.jpg
    EXIF
    Fujica G690 - 100mm f3.5 Auto Electro lens.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 8
Back