DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hypercar

I don't think it would easily carry a bicycle or a step ladder and I wouldn't want to drive over some of the speed bumps we have here! I don't think I'll be ordering one.
I think it wasn't made for you, or me. I think Batman will receive the first shipment followed by Captain America and then Spiderman. LOL :z04-tujxsmus:

It looks like time was spent on the very smooth red finish in post - nice shot!
Thanks a lot! Nothing was done in post except for a slight boost to the color. What you see here is basically what I saw with the naked eye. It really is one incredible set of wheels. :z04-breakdance.gif:

Ladies and gentlemen,

By popular demand I had no choice but to post another photo and from a different angle, too. This photo is from my hyper-modern iPhone 7. LOL

510DA63A-C7C7-49E7-A4D7-C59CFC3CF7B7.jpeg

It's very simple, I have to wait until it gets on the second hand market :daumenhoch: ;)

It's very simple, I have to wait until it gets on the second hand market :daumenhoch: ;)
Maybe Batman might get tired of his and sell it to you. Then you will not only have a "one-of-a-kind" super uber hypercar, but you will have the 1st off the production line. :z04-smilie-geschenke:

Maybe Batman might get tired of his and sell it to you. Then you will not only have a "one-of-a-kind" super uber hypercar, but you will have the 1st off the production line. :z04-smilie-geschenke:
Yeah could be goer for sure, say at $4,500. Could be interested. Ha.

Back