Do you upgrade from Fuji X-Pro1 to X-Pro2?

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by dirk, Jan 15, 2016.

1. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

I am thinking about it. I have the X-E1, X-T1 and X-Pro1. Of course there are some thoughts about upgrading sooner or later the X-Pro1.

But at the same time I also have a Nikon D800 with a few lenses. Maybe a Nikon D500 would make more sense, if the X-Pro2 is not as good in AF...

So to make things easier, here is a video of the Fujiguys about the comparison between Fuji X-Pro1 and Fuji X-Pro2:

So what is your opinion? Do you upgrade? Or even more interesting, if you do not have a Fuji yet: Would you rather buy a brand new Fuji X-Pro1 new for around 500 Euros or a X-Pro2 for around 1.800.- Euro?

#1 dirk, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  2. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

3. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

It is strange. I saw this video on the camera store and it seems that the improvements of the X-Pro2 over the X-T1 and X-Pro1 are not as significant, as earlier reviews stated. Also in compariosn to the Nikon D7200, there is nothing ground breaking to report. See this video for more details: