DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello fron Flowchart, Sweden

Flowchart

Coming from DPreview where I was primarily active in the Open and Nikon Z forums.

At the moment in Spain (Tengo una casa pequeña aqui), where i unfortunately got ill a couple of days ago, but this is a good time for catching up with fellow DPR members :).

I've joined another DPR-Refugee board with a lot of good people but unfortunately I have problems with the interfacd of that site.

You will love the usability of DPRforum.com :daumenhoch-smilie:

Just test everything out. There are so many different features to make your life easier, that I even do not start to mention them. :)

Check the FAQ/ Help section for guidance, all the "have you seen...?" postings and expecially the image upload help. 10 MB file uploads for example.

Thank you! I must say that the forum software is looking promising indeed, I cannot wait to try it out on my computer at home instead of having to use my phone :)
Welcome Flowchart, from southeast Wisconsin, USA.

I don’t think you will have many interface problems here. Dirk does a fine job making sure things run smoothly.

Enjoy your stay!

instead of having to use my phone

If you do not find on your phone specific navigation points, try to hold the smartphone horizontal. Then some of them will appear. There is very limited space on a smartphone screen for navigation.

Back