DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma Partners with C.R.I.S. for Service & Parts Distribution

Steaphany

tc95 and my inquiry to Sigma America both pointed me to C.R.I.S as the supplier for purchasing a replacement IR blocking filter. I did a quick google search and found their web site:

C.R.I.S. Camera Services

plus this announcement which explains how Sigma has partnered with C.R.I.S. to further expand their capabilities for service, and now parts distribution in the US. Sigma believes this partnership will benefit all parties involved in the manufacturer, distributor, and consumer equation:

Here is the complete news article pdf

C.r.i.s.

I will have to add that contacting C.R.I.S....is easy and they give you no hassle on parts or orders...I have always been treated fairly with them...and they even gave me pointers on fixing one of the lenses I broke the mounting ring on...

Thanks for posting this...

Tony C.

Back