DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

VoigtlanderCosina new Contax rangefinder mount body and lenses

Has anybody heard whether the voigtlaender bodies have arrived in Germany yet?

Servus Marc!

I think due to the article in fotomagazin it should be available very soon.

Regards
Wolfgang

Hi folks!

I just got the information, that the Bessa R2C will be available in April, together with 3 lenses: 21,25,35. Price will be € 999,00.

Regards
Wolfgang

I just received the 25mm Skopar for my Contax 11a. It is very well built, and handles smoothly. The viewfinder is bright and clear, and seems brighter than any Leica viewfinder I have ever had. I bought the lens (which comes with viewfinder, lens hood, focus-assistance knurled ring and both lens caps) from Stephen Gandy - cost $475. I rate this lens as a bargain, and it has expanded my 11a's capabilities. Now I want to save up for the 21mm, as I can't seem to find a 21mm Biogon in my price bracket !

I'm new here...
Just got a Bessa R2C (not so expensive found on ebay for 575$)... used it and found that except the noisy shutter it was a pleasure and that my contax lenses where at their best with it, surely the 85 with a large 85 bright frame...
Was... because It was stolen yesterday... with my L*** M6 and far more unpleasant two nice lenses.

In case: Sonnar 50/2 T 2202035 (yes, a very early coated lens) and Sonnar-Opton 85/2 T sn 840076 are STOLEN goods... If you find them... beware, and inform me...

Thanks, may be in one or two weeks... I think that they will end in a contax lover collection, or they will throwed to a bin because the guy would not know wat he was stealing... Sad...

Are there MTF-Diagrams of the Voigtlaender lenses available on the net??? Classiccamera cites some but I didn't have seen some. (And, Yes, I have read all that stuff on the Leica pages)

Together with my Contax 139/ 180 Sonnar, 85 Planar, and Rollei 35S, I have a Bessa-L with the 15mm for 3 years now. Brings a lot of fun due to its small size/ low weight, and great pictures!

Now I consider buying another wideangle (21 or 25). Who has the infos??

thanks,

Back