DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Intro from OZ

ob1

Greetings all,

I am a new attendee to this forum, and have after many years come back to medium format cameras.

I currently have an Hasselblad ELD 555 and 503CW with DCS Pro Back and a number of various film backs and lenses.

Hope to compare notes and discuss issues found with the kit with those interested.

I am located in southern Australia (just out ofMelbourne).

Hi and welcome to a fellow Ozzie. Look forward to seeing some pics.

I'm on the north coast of NSW at Terranora

Just had a maintenance service carried out.

Hi All,

Just had a major service carried out by Hasselblad on a Hasselblad V digital back (re badged Imacon back).

Just to say they performed extremely well and within cost estimate (also updated firmware and provided CD update for Hassselblad software Phocus etc)

Am a very happy person - I need to thank the local reps "CR - Kennedy" in Australia for making this happen . NB:- the estimated time was 4 weeks - all was completed in 3 weeks, a very satisfied customer. The back looks as new and is currently residing on my 503CW. An exceptionally professional experience.

thanks guys.

Back