Ebay

northern_diver

I am having great difficulty with an ebay seller called Sebsandiego ; real name Sebastian Skyzepij ; I won ? an auction for a Leitz 250/f4 telyt-R on the 21/09/07, my cheque cleared on the 27th and to date I have not yet received this item, make up your own minds if you are tempted to deal with this man, I will post later developments as and when anything happens.

tigerish

I also had a problem with a seller who was offering a camera + DMR. I became suspicious and didn't bite. I reported the matter to Ebay, without knowing what they did. Are you insured for this item via PAYPAL? If not, and if you don't receive the item there's not a great deal you can do.

btw, what does this seller's history look like? He may just be slow off the mark.

northern_diver

As with all things, the moment I complain something happens, in fact the lens arrived this morning, it looked OK so I put a film through it and I cannot fault it, saturation, sharpness, bokeh all good.
I must say it is an excellent lens; it is a pity the copybook was blotted with the sloppy service.

I left a positive feedback !

tigerish

Good. Sometimes delivery is slow, which is a bit trying I agree. When you deal on Ebay, I do recommend that you make sure that you're insured.