DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

First One

Blufftonian

I guess I’m the first one here.

Where is everybody from DPReview?

Hi Blufftonian,

:welcome-to-forum:

They are all sitting at dpreview. Totally desperated and frustrated because you did not yet invite them to us :z04-flucht:

:tell-your-friends:

Ah, but I did. Well, a few of them with private messages! :)

I guess I’m the first one here.

I’m here.

I changed my user name to cyuill2023, from cyuill2007. I will be here as well as the other new site for a while. I don’t know if I will go to both, or pick one over the other in the long run. But it is nice to have places for the community to go to after the original site is shut down.

Welcome @cyuill2023!

I’m doing the same as you in that I have joined several new websites. I do like this one because of the familiar organization but it will probably depend on who shows up as members.

I'm hoping that we will soon see many more DPR refugees here, as well as some Nikonians that frequented DPR.

Back