DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Klaus on holiday .....

Guest .

Banned
Hi All,

I am very glad that our little forum became more "vitalized" over the last months.

I really enjoy watching new posts here every day. I love photography and I love making English speaking friends who share my passion!

Well, I will be on holiday with my family and my motor-caravan for a fortnight. (starting on Saturday 27. 09.)

Sure, that my SIGMA-cameras will be with me!!!

Then, I will be cut off the internet .... :eek: ... no chance to read here .... :eek:

Please feel free to post here!! I promise that I will answer as soon as possible!

Uwe (NETZUSER) will be looking after the forum. :z04_photos:

View attachment 516

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

Attachments

• sample 4.jpg
    EXIF
    sample 4.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 9
Holiday? What's a holiday?

Hang on, you just recently had one of those, to the Balkans. Another one so soon?

Seriously, and most importantly, enjoy it in safety.

Sincere regards, JR

Hi Jim,

good reply! :)

A few years ago I took a decision!

What is more important?! Money or time?!

For sure ... there are three things you cannot buy .......

Health, time and happyness! :)

These three things are, what a photographer needs.... :)

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

P.S. I am no genius ... but I have always been busy ... my job simply does not make me rich .... it gives me some time to travel ..... ;)

Hi Jim,

good reply! :)

A few years ago I took a decision!

What is more important?! Money or time?!

For sure ... there are three things you cannot buy .......

Health, time and happyness! :)

These three things are, what a photographer needs.... :)

Nice to read you do not bend before the altar of the almighty euro. Life is already too short, enjoy!

Sincere regards, JR

Klaus,

Have a blast...and enjoy shooting...

Tony C.

There are only two things in life and at both times you are broke, so enjoy life while you can! (my personal quote and motto)

Back