DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zoombrowser default

R

Rws

I have ZB 5.8 loaded and when I "Acquire" images from my flash card I want to save them in a directory other than the default set up by ZB. I understand I can do this individually thru the Classify process but would rather set it to save always to my external drive. I have not been able to find where one can do this. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Russ

> Step 1: Acquire and Camera Settings Step 2: Acquire images from Memory Card Step 3: a new window opens giving you download choices plus preferences Step 4: select preferences and then all or whichever yo want of the choices then click next... Step 5 the next window asks you to specify what folder you want to save to. Browse or type in your choice. Continue on until you get back to download or slect pix to download, make your choice and let'r rip.

Back