CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Extra GSystem Stuff For Sale

Trader history for gunteach (0)

gunteach

Hello all:

I have some odds and ends that might be of interest to some G-system users out there that I will never use and would like to sell without fooling around on an auction site this time.

I have a lot of four (4) brand new Contax leather lens pouches for the G-system. Two of them are GCL-1's and two are GCL-2's. I'll sell the bunch of them but am not interested in four separates sales. I'll take $75 USD for the set of four plus shipping. These cases have never been used nor marked, and this set of four would accomodate a 28, 35, 45, and 90mm set, or three of these and the zoom.

I also have a Contax 46mm P-filter, a Contax 46mm UV filter and an extra Contax GG-3 hood (new) that I'll take $25 USD each for plus shipping.

Finally, I've got a GG-1, GG-2, and GG-3 hood set which are used, and they are the Chinese knock-offs of the actual Contax product. They work fine, I was just able to replace them with the Contax hoods at a good price. $25 US for the three of them.

If you want the lot, take it all for $150.00 (hoods, lens pouches and filters) plus shipping.

Contact me at gunteach2000@yahoo.com by Monday 12/10 if you want these items. I'm going overseas on 12/11 and would need to know where to ship so I could package the stuff and ship it out before I go, or have staff send it out.

Payment to be made by Paypal. Sorry, but I'll be gone for two months and have no way to take anything else.

Cheers,

Tom