CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

F100 Bag

• Thread starter earloffarnboro1
  • Start date
E

earloffarnboro1

<font face="times new roman,times,roman"><font color="0077aa">
Hello all !
Bought a F100 a few months ago. Recently I bought the MB-15 battery pack and the AH-4 hand strap. Now I had to find out, that the camera does not fit in any of my bags anymore. Not even if I use a shorter lens. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help and regards from Vienna
Peter}

carlosg

Servus Hans Peter,
There are so many brands of bags for photo equipment around... you can even find bags where you can attach a tripod to...
Carlos
Portugal

F

f90x

Check any camera store for Tamrac or LowePro (still don't know how to pronounce it). Both brands - and some others - have patents on partitions for so called pro cameras, with "pro" lenses attached, in their bags.

O

oskarb

Servus Hans

If you have a reasonable budget, you cannot go past Billingham for camera bags. They have a great range to suit all needs. All canvas and leather trim with models that do not look suspiciously like a camera bag more like ordinary luggage.

If you are carrying a lot of gear they are also very comfortable.

www. billingham.co.uk

Viel glück and lets us know how you get on.

Craig

E

earloffarnboro1

Hello Helen,
it adds about 10% to the weight, but all in all, this stuff is quite bulky and heavy.
Hello Craig,
I had a Billingham for my Hasselblad XPan, it had a zipper at the top, and now, when I sold the XPan, I saw a lot of ugly scratches on the body. I still have the Hadley for the G2, but I think these bags are very overpriced.
Thanks you all for your contributions.
Peter