DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Any Opions on Tamronbs SP Series 90mm F25

ed_b

Hello, I am 'adding' to my system and was wondering if anyone here has any experience using the 90mm 2.5 of Tamron's.
Also has anyone used Tamron's 500mm F8 mirror lense and can offer any comments...
I am using Zuiko's for all lens right now and recently traded-up a 200mm (older style) for the 65-200 f4 macro, and am thoroughly enjoying it.
I am currently looking for the fast 180, 200, and 300, along with the 1.4x converter.
'Yes', getting back into 35mm work has been fun and enjoyable.
Ed Brown -

I used Tamron 90mm once. From my experience, it's very good for macro works but is not good as a short-tele.

I wanted to take the time and say 'thank-you' for the imput, from all. I appreciated reading all posts and privates from those of you, who took the time and effort to write me. It was helpful. I was able to add afew more lens to my system and your thoughts were well taken.
Again, thanks -
Ed

Back