DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Order List Leica M8

old_admin_CI

Order List Leica M8

This is the orderlist for the Leica M8, delivery date December 06 or January 07. Please read carefully the announcement of today in the forum

The timest& is important. This is the criteria we will select who gets one and who don’t. If the limited number of M8 is sold, because too many users have posted before you, we can do nothing about it. First come first serve. The time st& of the German Leicainfo.de forum is in competition with you.

This offer is only valid for fullmember of Leicainfo.com/camera-info. You have to be fullmember until the time of deposit announcement date (i.e in 1 week), otherwise you will not be able to get one of those M8 so early. To become fullmember, look in the navigation bar at the top "subscribe"

Good luck!

Hello,

I join the orderlist for a Leica M8 in black. My condition is that this is for the "upgraded" model, ie produced after Nov 27th with factory corrections of problems with banding, etc. I'd prefer some statement from you or the dealer that this is so.

Kind Regards,

Zapman

Hi Richard,

yes, they will be upgraded. This is why they are not yet at the dealer's stock.

For the filters you have to contact Leica directly, because this is by default not done through the dealers. Leica wants to do this directly with the costumers.

Regarding the 30% discount on 1 Leica Lens: Please check for this the Leica Homepage. It seems that to be able to get that discount, you have to have payed the M8 already in December AND have to order the desired lens also in December 2006. So if you decide this in January or March, there will be no discount available anymore. This needs to be double checked by yourself, because it might vary from country to country and the dealer is not involved in this at all.

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for your quick reply. Good thing it's for the upgraded version of the camera.

I assume this is handled through a German camera dealer/store, is that correct?
As for the lens discount, it doesn't apply in my case, I'm only interested in the camera.

Finally, is my current membership OK, or do I need to sign up as a paying member?

Kind Regards,

Richard

richard torsleff (Zapman) wrote on December 01:

' 2006 - 1:42 pm,I assume this is handled through a German camera dealer/store, is that correct?'

Yes

richard torsleff (Zapman) wrote on December 01:

' 2006 - 1:42 pm,Finally, is my current membership OK, or do I need to sign up as a paying member?'

Only fullmembers have the right to order for this special deal. Fullmemebrs are Bronze, Silver or Gold members with a yearly subscription. If you are currently not subscribed yet with a paying membership (not only a registered user), you should do so asap.

Only those users, who suppourt us, shall benefit from this deal, which is only fair.

Just click on the top navigation bar on "subscribe" or click here:

https://www.camera-info.com/seiten/subscribe.html

FYI

one user informed us, there was a bug on the subscription page. We fixed this now. All PayPal buttons to subscribe should work fine now...

https://www.camera-info.com/seiten/subscribe.html

or click on "subscribe" in the navigation bar...

Hi Dirk,

I finally signed up as a proper member to be in proper line and all, although there seem to be no immediate rush at the moment, judging by the sign-ups.

I hope you have some good and reliable connection on the Leica M8 deal, and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Richard

FYI

Please make sure, that if you are not a subscriber yet, do it until this sunday evening. All subscriptions after sunday (17.12.2006) will not be able to order.

Back