DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

TVSD Firmware Update

I wonder if anyone who has successfully upgraded the firmware on their TVSD would assist me by answering the following questions:

1)What was the name of the file containing the upgrade?
2)Where was the file placed on the SD card: root or subdirectory?
3)What were the necessary settings on the camera for it to recognise the upgrade file and load it?
4)Where in the camera’s menu system did notification of the upgrade appear?
5)What were the improvements you detected in the camera’s performance?

Many thanks,

Basil

I recently posted a series of questions concerning the firmware upgrade of the TVSD. Unfortunately, there were no responses.

With the help of Contax UK I have now answered four of my five questions. I have posted a pdf outlining the upgrade procedure, together with the necessary binary file, at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/contaxforum/files/ . The upgrade is to Version 1.05 of the firmware.

Basil

Hi Basil,

the link is not working. It would be helpful if you either post it as text here in your thread or upload the pdf file here with a click on "insert image".

But as pure text within a posting it would make more sense and is more comfortable, since others do not have to open a additional program.

Back