DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

35Ti best results

G

through the beauty of ebay, I just added a mint 35ti to my bag...any words of wisdom as far as set up, film choice, etc? I picked it up to carry on business trips to catch mostly street life...

thanks

Hi Paul,

Have you had any time to use your new camera? What do you think about it?

I'm considering to get the 35ti as a carry anywhere camera and as a stealthy street photo weapon.

Regards,
Karl

Karl-

ran my first couple rolls through this week on trips to Boston and Manhattan (xp2 super & t400cn) enjoy the form factor..feels good in the palm with the thumb on the trigger...love the manual adjustments, as well as a great finder...

they'll be developed saturday am...i'll let you know the results!

got them done last night...everthing I asked for...extremely crisp images throughout the frame...I need a little practice with the manual focus option - otherwise, very pleased!

Good to hear. I'm looking for a nice used one for myself. Hopefully it will not be for to long ... ;)

Regards,
Karl

... much later ...

Fantastic piece of craftsmanship and what a picture taker! In it's day it sold for a king's ransom, today nearly on the junk pile (well, not quite, but affordable).

I lust in my heart for a 28Ti but still cannot find something at a $ that will preserve my marriage.

The only thing that I dislike about the 35Ti are the ridiculously microscopic buttons for flash over ride & etc., not made for human fingers. One almost needs an additional rotating knuckle joint to use them effectively. The 28Ti has slide switches, OH MAMA ... wouldn't that be nice???

But, I'll clutch my lil gem for a long time.

Any other nuts out there enjoying this beast?

Jim M

Back