CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Firmware and Software for ND?

M

marktrav

Does anyone have the 1.07 or 1.08 firmware for the ND? Seems like all of the links from previous posts are dead.

Same with the RAW software? I have Adobe CS3, and therefore Camera Raw, but it would be interesting to play around with the remote control available through the Contax RAW software.

view_finder

Hi, I am new to ND (at this late hour) and I am still finding out necessary knowledge to operate the camera properly but how do you check what firmware version is installed in my ND?

amfot

ND software

I have downloaded 107w and 108w but I have not tried to use it. I will send if you wish to try. I cannot control ND from computer because Windows XP will not accept driver even from disc. Please let me know if you succeed. I have installed Camera Raw Developer OK but much prefer to use Adobe Bridge.

Contax N Digital

Hallo,
I have bought a Contax ND but dont have the firmware for the PC-Mode via Fire Wire.
Does anybody knows how to get it ?
Greetings from Germany
Andreas

Contax ND firewire connection software

Hallo,
I have bought a Contax ND but dont have the firmware for the PC-Mode via Fire Wire.
Does anybody knows how to get it ?
Greetings from Germany
Andreas

amfot

I am very sorry to all but every time I try to explain how I have got Contax Raw Developer to work in capture mode this wesite cuts me off half way through my reply.