DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Where to get the instruction manual Maxxum 7

pjfnme

Hello again! My camera just arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, as I purchased it used from EBAY there was no instruction manual included. I am most definitely not familiar with this type of camera and am afraid to do anything to it without knowing what I am doing. Does anyone know where I can purchase a printed manual??? I can download one from the Konica website but, I would really like to have an original one or at least a reprint. Can someone refer me to someone/somewhere that I might can obtain one?

I also need one for the VC grip. Thanks in advance!

Mendi - Call Konica-Minolta at their customer service department and hopefully they will send you one.

I would recommend that you also go to Amazon.com and order "Magic Latern Guides - Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D" by Peter Burian. It is very useful and I think that you can buy it for about $15.00 (US).

As far a the vertical grip V7 B&H photo sells these for #200 but they are currently out of stock. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&Init ialSearch=yes&O=product.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t&shs=VC-7D&image.x=6&image.y=8

I got mine at DigitalFhotoclub.com for $165 but had to wait 3 months to get it. They don't even show it on their site now. Try this link to Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00064OO8Y/103-6542850-3247018?v=glance&n=5 02394 I think that you will find this accessory to be most valuable. I love it.

Finally, consider the KM 5600 wireless flash. Pricy but amazing.

Jim Grasley Buckley, WA

Back