DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi from MA

BostonRott

Hi,

I don't yet own a Hasselblad, but hope to someday. In the meantime, I will sit around and lust. :) Would like to learn more about using the camera, and to look at people's work. I look forward to the day I too shoot square.

Gretchen

Hi Gretchen,

Not so long ago I was in the same state, but hell, just take the plunge, a secondhand outfit won't cost much, and you'll be able to sell it on for pretty much the same money afterwards if you are not so pleased.

I'm still getting better results from my V series than any of my digital kit, and B&W film is unbeatable to my eye.

Gerard

Thanks Gerard! :)

I would love to just take the plunge, but my husband is currently unemployed (I am home with the kids), so this is not the time to purchase. It will come, and I am patient! :)

Back