DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zeiss lens research which made in Germany

I have an 18mm AE from WG, and a 28mm 2.8 AE from Japan. Are you putting zooms on the list? I have a 35-70mm 3.4 MM from Japan.

Marc, the aniversary sign of that 85 1.2 could be removed by the previous owner. I covered mine with black plastic tape. It makes it less conspicious to my wife.

Is it removable without a trace? This was an absolutely mint lens with no special markings. I seem to recall someone sending me a link to a 85/1.2 MM for sale in Germany that was also without markings. I remember this because I don't particularly like the anniversary graphics.

Yes, removable without a trace. If I want to do it, I am sure I can do it under a microscope with very fine instruments. Please don't ask me to try. Of course, you might be right as well that non-markings 85 1.2 were available.

Hi,

Dirk...whatever happened to the book/ e-paper about Zeiss C/Y you mention in this thread?

cheers Steve.

Back