DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

ND revisit

Thanks DJ.

Well, trying to shoot more fall pictures today during lunch break. But the weather was very dull at the bayarea today. One more snap taken at Heather Farm Walnut Creek CA arround noon.

412655.jpg

Nice work Albert. You obviously have your gear and processing down pat. The look you are getting is wonderful. The last one has a story book quality to it. Quite unique.

IMO, you should expand your subject matter and apply this look to an imaginative array of subjects. For ex&le, try to do a series with a story line to it for your Son ... then actually have a flush mount book made. It'll become a family heirloom, to be passed from Father to Son for generations. A way for your photography to live on.

Hi Marc, Thanks for your kind comments.

We adopted Asuka back in Feb this year from China. As any first yr parents do, I shot a lot of her pics and post them to share with friends and family. As far as photography go, I am learning digitally big time, hence my processing change daily depending what stage I am at and I tend to over-processed as most learners do in the beginning. Hopefully in time I’ll develop a style.

I have been thinking to do a baby book. Would that be nice if I do a book called "Asuka - the first year" in 2006 Feb with the publisher "Asuka Book"? It would also be nice to if I have some masters like you, DJ, and guys in this forum to edit my pics and plot the layout.

Well, if any of you are not sick of seeing more kid photos, attached is a url for some old pics I did earlier this year with Asuka, some of them were taken in China during the adoption trip.

http://www.albertlauphoto.com/slideshow/

Thanks for stopping by.

Al.

She really is a beautiful kid! I had my baby picture drill back in September when I went to meet with my nephew and his wife and my 10-month old grand nephew in from Barcelona at my mom's in Puerto Rico.

This one's with the Zeiss 50/1.7 ...

412660.jpg

Problem is they keep crawling towards you - I almost missed the focus but managed to get the lips - why can't they just stay put ???
happy.gif

Yeah, there's that age when they can't help but be cute. Milk it while you can, kid!
happy.gif

Back